Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My Pocketbook (Anotha 1)

Here I was again, back at the same bar I'd had my rendezvous with Mr. Goodbar in. I found myself hoping to run into him, hoping that he would bend me over in the bathroom stall again and Fuck me mercilessly. My purse full of condoms was still on the front seat of my car, where it will remain because I have a strong craving for sex, sometimes at the most inopportune moments.

Tonight, was one of those moments. That's how I end up at the bar looking for Mr. Do Right to do me right. I had worn an even smaller dress than the first time we met, made his pussy access a little more accessible. She was already dripping wet and he was nowhere in eyesight.

I had no other plans other than to Fuck so I waltzed my way to the bar and ordered me a double shot of 1800. I downed it in one gulp, letting it burn down my throat. I ordered another double shot. "Make that two." I heard from behind me. "It's on me." I turned around to see a thick and very curvy red bone. She was gorgeous as well. "Thank you" I offered with a smile and a wink. "I need it." "In that case, bartender can we get two more please and thank you?" This beautiful stranger was trying to get me drunk.

"What brings you here?" She inquired. "Sex" I answered. She didn't look surprised by my response. She grabbed my hand and led me to that now infamous restroom. This wasn't at all what I had in mind but if she could make me cum it will suffice. We made our way to the sink and I hopped on top of the counter. She started kissing me and rubbing my pussy with her fingers. She felt how wet I was and immediately went down on me. She hiked one of my legs up onto the counter, giving her more pussy to devour. We were lost in the sauce as a young brotha entered the bathroom, locking the door behind him. I opened my eyes as he closed the door. He was fine. Her man maybe? She didn't stop working magic with her mouth so I assumed she knew what was up. He came over to us and started licking on my pussy while she sucked on it. She wore a fuck em dress as well tonight so he slid his hands up under her dress, pulling it up and exposing her phat ass pussy. I was impressed by how pretty it was. He hurriedly removed his jeans, grabbing shorty by her waist and shoving her big ass booty onto his dick. That was the first time she stopped drinking from my fountain. She grabbed my thighs as he stroked in and out of her pussy from the back. I started kissing her. She had a look of pure bliss in her eyes and I wanted that feeling. He was pleasing her.

She dove back head first into my flowing river. Her tongue was more intense now and I was about to cum just as I felt her body tense and tremble from her about to cum too. We moaned together as the young man continued to stroke her dripping wet pussy, it was making so much noise with each stroke. He pulled out as red bone and I switched positions, now it was my turn to see if her pussy taste as good as it look and to see if dude dick felt as good as she made it look. I was licking, sucking, kissing, and nibbling away at her dripping beauty as he licked with me, fondling my breasts and finding one of the two condoms I always keep in my bosom. He covered his thick dick with it and slid inside my throbbing juice box.

His stroke was like steak, filet mignon to be exact. I felt that bliss she felt and that she probably felt on the regular, her lucky ass. He gave me what I came for as he finessed his way in my pussy, hitting old spots and finding new ones. Meanwhile, she was enjoying what my mouth can do and once again we were cumming together and this time, the sexy brotha was releasing his children into the love glove. It was bliss for all of us. We, in sync, got ourselves together, doing once overs in the mirror.

"Ladies, it's been a pleasure and it was great meeting, for a lack of better words, you both. Maybe we will cross paths again one day" he said as he headed to exit the restroom.........

No comments:

Post a Comment