Saturday, January 28, 2017

Am I My Brother's Keeper?

Tyrin and I have always had a healthy sibling relationship. I have always been over-protective of him, as any big brother would be. We are four years apart and growing up, if he had to fight then so did I. We were raised by both parents who are still married till this day. Mom is a retired nurse, dad retired out of the Army. We went to the best schools and lived in the best neighborhoods. My family was tight knit and I love my baby brother dearly. Not only is he my brother, he is also my best friend. I am definitely my brother's keeper!

I love my brother, but I am not perfect. I fuck up sometimes and I fucked up in a big way and I don't even care to fix it. Tyrin is getting married today and although I should be ecstatic, he is marrying a woman that I am in love with. Her name is Aniece. Aniece and I have been fucking each other for the past three years and she has been with my brother for four years. And now they are getting married like she is just saying fuck me and how I feel. She knows how I feel about her but she loves my brother. The fact that I shouldn't be tasting and licking and sucking and loving this forbidden fruit makes me want to do all of that even more.

I know I should feel bad because I am the best man at my brother's wedding who has been fucking the groom's bride for years but I deserve her more than he does. I know he ain't fucking her like I do because she told me I fuck her better. But he is a better provider she says. I am not going out like that though. Wedding day or not, I need to be with her.

She had no idea that I would be at her house this morning waiting for her to return from her hair appointment. She had given me a key the same day she gave my brother one. I knew when and when not to come. Today though, I didn't care. "Tylan, what are doing here!? Shouldn't you be at the church getting ready for the wedding?" I didn't want to talk. I wanted to show her how much I wanted and needed her. I kissed her passionately and deeply as I started caressing her perky and firm breasts. "Tylan, we can't do this anymore. I will be your sister-in-law soon." She was moaning and losing her composure by the second, I know she wants me just as much as I want her.

I picked up my lover/soon-to-be sister-in-law and carried her to the bedroom she shared with my brother and the bedroom that we made love in so many times. I knew he wasn't coming home anytime soon as he was getting ready to marry my lady. In the back of my mind though, I was hoping he would come home and hear our loud moans and see her riding my dick like an equestrian and tell her the marriage was off. I gently laid Aniece on the bed as her dress came up above her waist, exposing that forbidden fruit that I had fallen in love with. She got out of the habit of wearing panties after we started fucking because we were always fucking damn near everyday. I ripped every pair she owned off her ass trying to get to her juice box. My brother would tell me every time he found a pair of torn panties in their garbage wondering how it happened and I would just laugh.

Me eating her pussy this time meant more for me than any other time. I had to go hard or go home for good. Her pussy was fat and her clit too. I sucked on it like my life depended on it and in a sense it did. She grabbed my locs pushing my face deeper into her pussy as my tongue penetrated her deep. Her body started to shiver as that first orgasm hit her; she always had multiple with me. That's why we should be together. She poured her sweet nectar all in my throat and all over my face and beard. She tastes so good. I am not going to stop drinking her water just yet though. This wasn't going to be the last time for us but I was going to make love to her like it was.

After she came all over my face some more leaving it looking like a glazed donut, I grabbed her ankles spreading her legs apart, her pussy dripping wet and swelling with pleasure that I gave her, not my brother. I let my basketball shorts drop to the floor as my hard dick entered her soft spot. "Aniece I know you like the way my dick feel inside that pussy that rightfully belongs to me. I know you love it like I love you. Look at those love faces while I'm stroking this pussy just like you like it. You don't want him. You want me. He don't make you feel good like I do." When we have sex, nothing or no one mattered and now wouldn't be any different or else she would be at that church marrying my brother by now. But she was here with me.

Orgasm after orgasm, minute after minute, the time passed us by unknowingly. By the time I wore her out and made her cum until she couldn't feel her legs anymore, the wedding had started; without a bride. She jilted my brother at the alter and I couldn't be happier. No sooner than I went to cut the shower on for us did my great brother come busting through the front door, tears on his face, wondering where his future wife was and why she was not at their wedding. I stood there in the middle of his bedroom butt ass naked, his fiancée, my lover, standing behind me naked, her body so perfect. Now all three of us were in the same room together, my brother realizing what was going on.....

4 comments: