Thursday, August 24, 2017

Love Incarcerated

     I gotta be out my damn mind quitting a $25 an hour government job to make $10 less per hour just to see this nigga. I know it sounds crazy but I love him just that much. And sitting here in this interview is proof of how much I love his ass even though he ain't no good for me. I knew that much before I married him yet I still married him. Good sex will make a bitch go crazy and I was one of those bitches. Not to mention he rescued me from my abusive pimp and took care of me, put me through school, fed me, clothed me, and held me down until I finished and got a real job. 

     The interview at the sate penitentiary where my husband was housed for aggravated robbery, among other charges, went great. I knew that my credentials would secure the position as a corrections officer. Obviously, I didn't care for the money; I need my husband and he needs me. How he makes me feel, no one else can do that for me. If this is what I gotta do to be with him, then I will do it. I made a vow to that man, through thick and thin and for better or worse; this was our worse. 

     Within a week, I was in uniform going through orientation and training. My husband had no idea what I was up to. He was nine months in on a sixteen year bid so this would be a surprise for him. I haven't seen him at all because I knew that I couldn't visit and apply for a job at the same prison and eventually I knew that I would get figured out. But now that I'm here, we'll be hugging, kissing, sucking, fucking, licking, and whatever else he wanted to do. My pussy was getting wet during orientation just thinking about it. 

     Two weeks later, I was now a corrections officer on duty and on a mission. I learned of my husband's location in the prison during a tour of the facility. I seen him but he didn't see me see him. The first chance I got I would catch him alone and swallow his dick to let him know and show him what was good. I had been doing my research over the past two weeks and I know that he worked in the kitchen. I figured out when to catch him and where. I am getting excited for so many reasons. The thrill of getting caught, the sneaking around, not to mention the dick game is strong and got me hooked like Newports.

     I watched my husband's every move for the first week and a half or so to get a feel of his routine and a feel of the other officers. I didn't need anybody hating or cock blocking my shit. The opportunity I was waiting for would soon come. But I definitely wasn't expecting what came with it. 

     "What the fuck Vaughn!"
     "Celeste!? What the fuck is you doing here? And in a fucking CO's uniform?"

     Here this nigga was with another nigga bent over an old broken desk in a storage closet, fucking the hell outta his ass and he was asking me questions. I am livid and confused and hurt. My husband was already turned out! 

     "Nigga you gay now?" 
     "It ain't what it look like Les. It's just a piece of ass, no different from one of these bitches you think I be fucking with."
     
     I wanna slap the hell out of his ass for thinking I'm stupid. It's sad how much he knows me and knows what to say to keep me. 

     "I got needs Les. What am I suppose to do for sixteen fucking years huh? Did you come here for me?"
     "I did but I don't know no more now. I quit my job to apply here just so I can be with you. Look like you moved on already."

     I am big salty! And feel like a damn fool standing here with my husband and his butt buddy.

     "We can still be together baby. We can all be one big happy family. I'm with you when you here and with him when you ain't. I love you so much. You my rider that's why I married you and not them other hoes."

     He was right about that, I was his rider and would do whatever for him just to be with him. And he knew it too. And again he was right, I'd do anything to be with him, even if it meant sharing him with another man......


TO BE CONTINUED....

     

6 comments:

  1. Well damn! Can't wait to read the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see now I need to work overtime so I can buy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I absolutely love you and you won't be disappointed!!! Thank you for the love!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm blogging all weekend honey! I like the anticipation *insert evil laugh*

      Delete