Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Les B Lovers (Let's Be Lovers)

     I swear I am so over the bullshit with these little boys that are calling themselves men! They either got hella kids and baby mamas, live with they mama, don't got a job, ain't got shit going for themself, don't cook or clean, can't change a tire, lie and cheat, nut too quick, chase pussy, run up your light bill, eat up all your food, give attention to the whole city or just out here for everybody but me! This will be the LAST time that any man breaks Mina Willow's pretty little heart. I'm about to start playing on the other side of the field, with the other coochie's that understand me.
   
     Thank goodness for shit like Facebook and Instagram. I didn't even know where to start looking for a female to be with outside of social media. I've been with men for so long, with a dabble of women here and there, that I don't even know how to approach a woman anymore. But I  have been with plenty and I do love them. The way their melanin infused skin glows in the sunlight, their hips that's so sweet and thick like honey, and them full lips perfect for slurping, sucking, and kissing my love below. I was getting so wet just thinking about it as I was getting ready for my first official lesbian date with Paryss, my ex Montrell's new bitch, although she had no idea that I even knew him when I "came across her Facebook page" and hit her up.
   
     See, since these niggas want to keep playing with my feelings and emotions like they don't matter, I'm going to give them a taste of their own medicine. Like imagine me going full blown lesbian and then boom, I'm taking every last nigga that hurt me bitch and making them fall in love with me. Yep, that's the plan!

     I didn't even have to finesse Paryss out of her pretty ass pussy, she practically gave it to me after telling me that Montrell couldn't eat pussy to save his life, which I knew to be true, and I promised to suck her soul out of her uterus through her vagina, which I did. I felt the hair bumps on her skin rise and her body tense as my tongue hit the infamous crazy button that every bitch, including myself, carried inside the walls of their pussy as I fiddled her fat clit at the same time.  She damn near drowned me when she started squirting like a leaking faucet. And like the never giver upper that I am, I took it on the chest. The moment that her thick ass thighs snapped on my neck like a mouse trap I knew that she was trapped like a mouse in a trap. My mouth is golden and now Paryss won't stop calling me and neither will Montrell. Yep, he found out about us, technically she told him when she cut him off for me, and now he mad.

     Just like Zevin, Pierre, Shane, and Taro with Cayleigh, Lala, Kandis, and Niah, respectively. Kandis is my favorite. What was supposed to be me getting back at Shane for cheating on me while I was in the hospital with my sick father end up being a full blown lesbian love affair in itself. Kandis, with her deep milk chocolate melt in your mouth skin and a fat ass that had stretch marks that look like tiger stripes that let you know her ass came from her mama and not a doctor, had me borderline hooked. I was successful at making the others fall for me but Kandis, also known as just Kandi because her pussy was the best I ever tasted, was a tough shell to crack. The sex was amazing and tribbing with her left me more than satisfied in the end so it was worth it. I no longer care about getting back at Shane or Zevin or  any of them, I wanted Kandis. And I will finesse whoever I have to until I get her. And keep fucking Cayleigh, Lala, and Niah until then. I am loving this lesbian life!

No comments:

Post a Comment