Sunday, October 30, 2016

Private Storm

I hear the sound of raindrops tapping against my window.
As I envision your head next to me on my pillow.
With each drip I flashback to your stroke.
And with each dip my fingers get a little more soaked.
I moan and she purrs as she rains down my thighs.
The rain falls harder, I feel my body temperature rise.
Baby, now my pussy is like a rain cloud.
My raindrops begin to fall as my moans get loud.
I slowly take my fingers out the strong water flow.
And into the shelter of my mouth so I can taste the rainbow.
Now the sound of the rain drowns out my screams.
My body starts to shiver as she starts to cream.
Laying here, touching her, playing in her QUIET STORM.
I wish you were here so we could make our own PRIVATE STORM........

No comments:

Post a Comment