Saturday, November 5, 2016

ANYWHERE (Explicit)

Baby, we can start off in the KITCHEN, get our fore-play on.
On the countertop, with my legs spread, use me as your icecream cone.
Drizzle me in chocolate syrup & whipped cream, put the cherry on top. Lick me until you get to my sweet center like a tootsie roll pop.
With my back arched you carry me to the floor
And reach for more treats as you open the fridge door.
Caramel sauce cooling off my warm body.
I'm the dessert for this private dinner party 😉
Now we're all sticky, to the SHOWER we go.
Get my body dripping wet from the hot water flow.
You love me against the wall & then out of the shower to the sink.
We're facing the foggy mirror & from behind me you give a wink.
You carry me to the PATIO, I don't know where you learned that trick!
My moist back against your bare chest while I'm still mounting your dick 😱
We're on the top floor, I'm bent over the metal rail.
My kitty is exposed, so you take a plunge & set sail.
The light, cool breeze carries the echo of my yell
And gives me goosebumps as your tongue makes a trail.
Now we're on a lawn chair, my toes high above my head.
You take your time to beat it up & to the LIVING ROOM you led.
You please me on the floor, the couch, the table & chair.
And even a moment in the middle of the room, mid-air😍
We finally make our way to the MASTER BEDROOM.
All this sexing thus far, I think you left something in my womb 😂
You lay me on the dresser, parallel to the mirror.
So while your face is between my thighs, we can see it much clearer.
You gobble me up like you're on death row & I'm your last meal.
That shit is so good, nothing but wet tongue & lips is all I feel.
You carry me still on your face to the bed, your tricks keep getting better & better.
And with each stroke of your tongue, I feel myself getting wetter & wetter.
You finish me off like a Street Fighter move.
Your whole mouth works in such an incredible groove.
This is one for the record books, the moments we share.
Take a picture & label it {WE DO IT ANYWHERE} 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment