Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sex Games (Erotic Floetry)

I feel ya fingers drawing pictures on my body like it's PICTIONARY.
You got me super horny, let's do every sex word in the dictionary.
Let me grant ya every wish like I'm ya magic fairy.
And have you thinkin I invented sex like Ms. Keri~~~

Let's get our bodies twisted up like we playin TWISTER.
Have me hooked on ya lovin like it's a filled Swisher.
Pull ya camera out baby take a few pictures.
And Imma keep lovin you, Imma neva quit ya~~~

I wanna try to guess ya fantasies like they're TABOO.
And brand ya body with my tongue like a tattoo.
I hear your real good so I gotta try you.
Just promise that you'll do me like no one else could do~~~

Let's make it last for a while like a game of SCRABBLE.
You take my body on a journey & I love to travel.
We can try new things because I love to dabble.
And discover eachothers sexual secrets to unravel~~~

Everytime we make love it'll be like a game.
We'd be "playin" all night until we both came.
I love the feelin that you give & I know you feel the same.
I hope we can spend the rest of our lives playin SEX GAMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment