Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Rumble in the Jungle

Monday. Wednesday. Friday. 10p.m. sharp. I went for a 3 mile run like clock work. I prefer the cool, crisp air of the night. Plus, I can run without the stares of the wives and stay-at-home moms in my neighborhood.

Every time I would run early morning before work, they would be in their windows and front yards, some flashing their ass and titties, others just staring at my 6 foot 5 inches, 265lbs body frame and probably imagining me picking them up and wrapping their legs around my waist and fucking them midair. The way they presented themselves to me would suggest that their husband's were not fucking them the way that they wanted to be fucked. I, myself am single, so I avoid the attention from the married women all together.

I was free from the distractions of the sometimes pretty and perky breasts of the ladies for a few weeks before I crossed paths with Becky. I was nearing the end of my 3 mile run through a hiking trail in a park not too far from my neighborhood. I found it odd that she was on the trail in the middle of some woods wearing a knee-length peacoat. I knew something was up and maybe about to go down. I felt my dick rising in my shorts. Becky approached me and immediately started kissing me. I felt my dick get herder.

It had been a while since I partook in fellatio, cunnilingus activities, or intercourse. My job was my wife unfortunately. And Becky was someone else's wife. She was one of the women who would watch me in the mornings. Yet here she was now kissing down my bare chest, sweat and all. Before I could say anything, my dick was out of my shorts and in her mouth. She was trying to suck the soul out of me through my penis and it felt so good! I pulled back as my dick popped out of her mouth. "What's wrong!? You have no idea how bad I've wanted to do that." "You're a married woman. You should be home sucking your husband's dick." "Well, my husband isn't home, he's out drinking with his friends like he does every night. Besides, he can't even keep it up long enough." I chuckled. "I couldn't take it anymore. I have been watching you every night and tonight I followed you." She put my dick back in her mouth. I decided to just give her what she wanted.

I scooped her up from her squatting position and bent her over, making her fingers touch her toes. She had nothing else on underneath that peacoat as I suspected. I fingered her clitoris and pussy lips. She was already wetter than the rain that was now drizzling down on us. I shoved my stiff dick in her juice box as she moaned out in pleasure. "Damn you feel so fucking good. Fuck me right now!" So I did! I fucked her real good. And she was flexible as hell, holding on to her ankles as I held on to her waist, shoving my dick in another man's pussy. First, long and slow strokes. Then faster, harder, and deeper strokes. She was cumming a lot like she had not cum in as long as me.

I picked her up again and placed her back on my dick, wrapping her legs around my waist. She bounced up and down my shaft, dripping her juices all over mother nature and me. I grabbed her waist and helped her bounce even harder as I shot my hot cum into her even hotter pussy. She came as well. I let her down slowly as we both panted heavily. She kissed me once more before walking away, heading back towards our neighborhood. I had to admit, that shit felt great and I didn't even care that she was another man's wife.

Monday. Wednesday. Friday. 10p.m. sharp. I went for a 3 mile run like clock work. And at the end of my run, I ran through Becky, sending her home to her husband with a smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment