Monday, August 8, 2016

Swing My Way

I was nervous as hell. Excited but nervous. I don't know how the hell I let Vic talk me into this shit. Actually, I do know, he used his amazing penis to fuck me into the idea. Why is it that men with good dick know that they have good dick like they got a pussy!?

Anyway, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. All he told me was to get dressed, lingerie preferably, where we are going, clothes aren't necessary. I stood still in place for most likely all of five minutes before I remembered I didn't even have lingerie. My sex life before Vic was, well, dull. I wanted to know what he had in store for me. Thus far, he's introduced me to squirting, anal sex, and bondage to name a few. So that is where the excitement came in.

I bought a little lace teddy in red, paired it with some red pumps and lipstick. The red was fierce against my caramel complexion. My legs were shaky but my pussy was dripping all over the leather seat of Vic's Camaro during the 20 minute ride to the mansion where the party was taking place. He grabbed my hand when we arrived and asked me if I was ok and sure that I wanted to experience with him what was about to happen. I was positive. We exited the car and headed to the humongous French doors that led to the party.

There was a round table immediately upon entering the mansion that was covered in condoms in different shapes, sizes, and flavors, along with dildos, whips, handcuffs, blindfolds and other shit that will have any woman orgasming all fucking night. The area was dark with the exception of the lights that were pouring from rooms, each room a different color light. We saw a couple walk into the room with blue light. He grabbed my hand and followed them into the room. The couple wasted no time, they were already on the mattress in a 69 position, the woman riding the man's face. I was getting turned on. My pussy was getting juicier by the second. She looked up at me as I was watching them pleasure each other. She winked and got right back to sucking her partner's dick. I wanted to join them so bad. But before I could say anything, Vic was grabbing my hand again, leading me to another room.

This time is was a red lit room. And this room was empty. Vic ushered me to the mattress in the middle of the room. Mirrors lined the walls. I heard moans coming from down the hallway. I was missing the action with the blue couple. I wanted my own action.

Vic had arrived in nothing but a silk robe, he was commando underneath. I immediately put my mouth on his dick, sliding up and down it until it was deep in my throat. I swallowed his dick and blue couple was getting louder. Just as I was getting ready to hop on Vic, another couple walked into the room. I was horny as fuck and wasn't going to stop so they were going to just have to watch. I rode the fuck out of Vic as I watched the woman suck her man's dick.

She was so sexy and her man was too. I wanted all of us to be fucking together, me with her, him with me, her with Vic. She must have been thinking what I was thinking because she stopped sucking his dick and headed towards us on the mattress, her man followed in suite. She was on all fours and began sucking and licking and kissing my breasts while he penetrated her from the back. She nibbled a little and I moaned. That turned Vic on, he picked me up off his dick and flipped me over onto my back. He entered me making me cum. My new friend started licking and sucking all over my pussy and clit as her man fucked her and mines fucked me. Crazy right!? I was having a ball.

We stayed in that room with that couple the rest of the night exploring the others partner and her and I exploring each other as they watched. I'm so happy that Vic put me on to that sex and swingers party shit. I'll be going back real soon looking for blue couple. I heard her moaning all night too......

1 comment: