Wednesday, June 14, 2017

If Fucking You Is Wrong: When The Wife Is The Other Woman

     It turns me on the way that her body trembles and shivers when he is sucking, licking, and kissing on the treasure chest between her smooth chocolate thighs. He  uses both hands to grab a handful of booty and shove her pussy harder into his face. I can tell that he enjoyed pleasing and satisfying the young gorgeous woman. I would too as she was young, ripe, vibrant, fresh, and hadn't been around the block. My pussy was moistening up my lace boy shorts just watching the way her sexy ass body moved.

     I always watch secretly, quietly, and from a distance. I wanna touch myself but I'm afraid I will enjoy it too much and moan out loud, revealing my voyeuristic act. Either way I wouldn't really care because this man and this woman that I was watching was my husband and our babysitter. Of course they have no idea that I know about their affair, let alone that I watch them fuck every chance that they get. I wouldn't care about their embarrassment or about how they felt about me watching and keeping from them that I knew. They were more wrong than I was. Especially my beloved husband.

     He didn't fuck me or suck my soul outta my pussy like he did for her. I didn't squirt with immense pleasure like he made her do. So I got my enjoyment from her enjoyment as odd as it may sound. I watched him make her cum on our bed that we shared, on the backseat of his car, on top of our washing machine and even late one night outside behind our house when he thought I was drunk and passed out. He had little miss hottie bent over our lawn furniture table hitting her from the back and covering her mouth so that me or the neighbors wouldn't hear. She was cumming so much that night she could barely stand so he laid her on her back on the table and stroked her little pussy until she couldn't take it anymore and lost control. We've been married ten years and his dick was as good as it was ten years earlier so I knew she was loving it and him.

     Well, as far as I can remember. I was in a terrible accident several years ago which paralyzed me from the waist down. We stopped having sex a long time ago which is why I turn the other cheek to him breaking his vows and fucking the eighteen year old babysitter. I'm a real bitch and I know a man has needs and my man has needs that I can't fulfill. I will never be looked at the way that he looks at her, he will never kiss me so passionate and deep. I will never get a back massage while getting stroked from the back. I miss all those things with my husband and don't understand why he just won't divorce me. I guess this feeling is what they mean by for better or for worse.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment