Thursday, June 8, 2017

School Daze (They Never Said College Would Be Like This)

     It's my first year of college, mid-spring in the south, and the weather ain't the only thing that's got me hot right now. Even at 2 a.m. it's hot as fuck outside and in this bedroom, even with the air conditioner on. I'm naked as I lay in my bed, my thick 5'9 190lbs frame looking ample and delicious. PB, as I call him, got his full juicy ass lips on my pussy, French kissing her with his tongue like he loves her. And he do, that's why he keep coming back for more. PB be sucking, kissing, and licking on this tasty pussy of mine at least 3 days a week. Not to mention, he make me cum with more than just his mouth, he's an incredible lover.

     Don't judge me but it all started one night when he snuck into my bedroom through my bedroom window. I reside in off-campus housing not too far from campus. My house is an average house in an average neighborhood big enough to be used for student housing. I was startled of course and nervous. Who this man was or what he wanted I didn't know and wasn't sure if I wanted to find out. After all, he wasn't threatening, he hadn't approached me yet, I didn't see any weapons in his hand, and he wore a wife beater and basketball shorts. That didn't mean he couldn't strangle my ass though so I was ready for a fight if need be. I studied the man and he was fine. I could see his physique through his T-shirt. I thought to myself he couldn't handle a full lady like me but boy was I so wrong.

     But anyway, I noticed his dick print as it was very thick and he didn't look at all erect. I was in bed so I only had on boy shorts and a baby tee so my ass and titties was everywhere. I got up to prepare myself for defense mode not even thinking about how voluptuous and tempting I looked. The handsome man's eyes lit up and I noticed the print in his shorts get bigger. He was very well endowed and suddenly my mood changed. Everything about him was perfect physically. There was still the issue of why he was in my bedroom in the first place.
"Is there something that you want?" I asked the man.
He replied with a simple, "you!"

     That turned me on even more! I strutted over to the man and before I could make it across the room he grabbed me and started kissing me. I felt how full his lips were then and he was a great kisser. The lips between my legs started throbbing for a kiss. He must've read my mind because he picked my thick ass up and carried me to my bed, where he laid me down and slid my panties off. He smiled at the sight of my juicy Brazilian waxed kitty. He immediately started kissing and sucking on my lips before he used his tongue to spread them apart. He sucked gently on my clit as his tongue caressed it. I was getting wet as hell. I felt two fingers slide in my pussy and begin to stroke my g-spot in a come hither motion. This muthafucka knew what he was doing. I'd had sex before but never gotten head like that before. I mean, I was a freshmen in college and only 19. I didn't have much experience and neither did the few guys I messed with. He had to be older because he was definitely more experienced.

     Before I knew it I was cumming but this wasn't like normal for me. It was a lot, like a water faucet, and it squirted everywhere. I knew what had happened because of what I hear and see and read. I was embarrassed but he seemed to love it. He licked his lips as he pulled down his shorts exposing his delectable looking dick. To this day this shit is still crazy. He penetrated my rain forest and handled business like I was Jane and he was Tarzan. He felt so good the first stroke in and it was then that I realized what I was doing, letting a complete stranger fuck me without any protection. At least I was on fucking birth control.

     The damage was done and I knew that I would be at the clinic first thing in the morning. So I said fuck it as I grabbed my ankles for him to go deeper. I spread my pussy wide open and let him in as his big ass thick ass dick slid in and out my pussy making me feel like he was giving her a massage. He had great stroke as he moved his hips different directions hitting different spots. I was shivering and shaking the whole time. And when he hit it from the back, he had my face down and my ass in the air. He had my ass locked in place as he shoved every inch of himself in my pussy and kept his weight in it as he dug deeper, swimming around in the ocean he was creating. I will never forget that night.

     And here we are now, several weeks later. My pussy bandit, PB for short, is making me squirt with his mouth again, this time he's drinking it up. I got tested right after that first encounter and I'll be damned I was clean. I couldn't wait to see him again and hoped that I would. I never seen him around campus, ever. Where he came from i still don't know. We never even asked each others names but one thing we did know about each other, sex with us is amazing. I'm just happy that I got three more years of school left....

   

No comments:

Post a Comment