Sunday, July 31, 2016

Riding Shotgun

It was a Saturday evening. The setting sun was the right amount of warm, the breeze the right amount of cool. My big daddy and I were flying down the highway headed to dinner with some of his co-workers. He made partner at his law firm. Those long nights without any sex for the both of us paid off and tonight he would get another bonus, from me of course!

I didn't want to wait until after dinner with a bunch of uppity folk to have my dessert. I wanted to feel him fill my throat with his sweet cream now. Before I knew it, my hands were rubbing his thick shaft through his cotton slacks. He was very well endowed my big daddy.

I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, shoving my hand inside to grab a palmful of chocolate bar. He erected immediately and my mouth watered. I gave him that look that I give him when I want him to Fuck me silly. Now he knows what time it is. He is hesitant because after all, we are heading to meet his business colleagues. "I just want to suck on that fudge bar until it melts baby and relax you before dinner. We can finish later." And with that my mouth was covering his throbbing muscle, swallowing it, devouring it. My mouth got juicier with every gag. His moans got deeper. I had to give him a nibble to keep his eyes open so he wouldn't kill us. He was enjoying it immensely. I bobbed my head up and down as I felt him swell. Spit was everywhere but with sucking dick, the sloppier the better.

The head of his dick kept hitting the back of my throat so I tightened my throat muscles around it every time he shoved in down my throat. As wet as it was it had to feel like pussy. He grabbed my hair and stuffed his dick down my throat as deep as it would go, releasing his children to dance in my esophagus. It was warm and sweet as always. My big daddy was something special.

I went for some wipes I had stored in my purse just for this. I cleaned him up and got my face together. I look like I have been crying for hours, snotty nose, watery eyes and all. I gave him that work, work, work. I zipped and buttoned him back together. I even had his cologne of choice for the night with me, I gave the groin area of his pants a light mist. And just in time, the GPS system said that we had just arrived at our destination. And my man got a little extra confidence in his walk, a brighter smile on his face. He will be thinking about me the whole dinner.

Ladies, don't be a basic bitch that do basic shit. Always ride for him and always ride shotgun. Don't ride backseat to nobody!

No comments:

Post a Comment