Sunday, December 18, 2016

Crazy Love III

     I was so wrapped up in Lor'eal that I was barely getting any work done with my other patients. Here I was, a mental health doctor, possibly needing mental help myself. This woman had me gone. I could still taste her cherry on my lips from a week ago. I licked them just to keep myself from going insane. She was due to walk into my office at any moment for her session and I was eager to see my lover. I no longer had a strong interest in getting inside her mental but more so getting inside her body. It was, after all, much easier than getting inside her mind. She didn't want me inside her head but she had no problem letting my sugar cane stir up her coffee pot. And I had no problem doing it but I still had a job to do. Eventually, others will wonder what is becoming of the sessions and I wouldn't be able to tell them a lot of penetration leading to her releasing herself all over me and the chaise that so many other patients used to tell me their fears, desires, and life stories.

     I heard a light tap at the door and I knew that my crazy love had arrived for me to set her free from sexual captivity if I couldn't set her free from mental captivity. And as always, she was stunning. She had a glow about her this time, she looked different. She spoke, "I need you doctor." My heart skipped a beat hearing her speak, it was incredible. "Talk to me Lor'eal. What do you need? I promise to take care of you if you let me," he responded quietly. Lor'eal got quiet again and just looked at him. A few seconds later she lifted the dress she was wearing, this time is was powder blue and a perfect match with her complexion. I could see that her flower was blossoming, her nectar dripping from the exposed petals. She wanted me to drink up her nectar. I realized then that I had the same affect on her body that she had on mine. I wonder had she been wanting and waiting for me this past week like I had been doing for her. The blood that was flowing to my now erect dick had also made a stop at my heart. "If you want me Lor'eal, come and get me."

     Lor'eal understood my command and came to me, pushing me on the chaise and kissing me passionately. I felt how hot and wet her pussy was through my pants. I placed my fingers in her slice of heaven and played with her pussy as we kissed deeply. She was getting so wet and I couldn't get any harder. My dick was throbbing to enter her throbbing and dripping wet pussy. She wanted my dick in her so bad, her body was definitely letting me know. These weekly sessions were obviously not enough.

     She stopped kissing me long enough to unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, and pull them down to my ankles. That beautiful smile of hers crossed her face as she stared at my rock hard penis. She looked at me seductively, biting her bottom lip as she lifted her dress once again, this time to mount my pole. She closed her eyes and tossed her head back as she gushed all over my dick, sliding down it like a waterslide on a summer day. Seeing the pleasure on her face brought me much pleasure. I grabbed and held on to her hips as she slowly grind them onto my dick. I guided her hips, back and forth, side to side, and in circles. She was cummin back to back on my dick and it felt great her gripping me like her life depended on it.
    
     This woman was not crazy at all. She knew what she wanted and what she had to do to get it. The only affliction I could foresee her having was sexual addiction. She wanted sex now more than anything else and I was the doctor giving her what she needed. But she wouldn't talk to me. I needed her to open up to me so I wouldn't feel like I was just having sex with a complete stranger even though we've shared this moment before. "Lor'eal you feel so good to me." Her moans grew louder. "Do you think I'm crazy doctor?" She looked me intensely in my eyes as she continued grinding her hips on me. "I think you are amazing Lor'eal. You're perfect," I responded to her inquiry. "I'm not crazy doctor," she spoke again, her gaze still deep in my gaze. She kissed me once more as more of her juices began to flow out of her temple. "I'm not crazy but I do have a problem." She slid up my thick shaft one last time before sliding down to the base, making me explode in her walls as I had done before. She flexed her pussy muscles on my dick to get all of my cum out. I lay there, panting, and in shock by our exchange of words during this intense moment of pleasure. it was all so much for me to handle. I watched her as she straightened up her pretty, powder blue dress before walking to the door to exit my office. She turned to face me and said, "I have a fucking problem," and she walked out of my office, I know, until the next time we meet again......    

8 comments: