Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Freak-a-boo (Season 1, Episode 1)

I look forward to Thursday nights in my lonely studio apartment. Thursday nights I don't feel so lonely. I've gotten accustomed to having me a few glasses of wine and watching my favorite show. This has been my Thursday for the past 3 months. And I don't mind.
I don't have a man which makes Thursday's that much more interesting. The young, voluptuous, and very attractive woman that stays in the apartment building across the alley from my building has a man. A young, tall, dark, and handsome man. I can tell he works out by the way his body looks and by the way he carries her around her studio apartment. She keeps her vertical blinds open all the time so I'm able to see everything that goes on over there. Most days she just leaves for work, I assume, and comes back to cook, clean, watch TV, read a book, you know, typical stuff. But not on Thursdays.
The young woman and her young boyfriend are my favorite show on Thursday. I wonder if they know I watch them faithfully like The Walking Dead or Greg's Anatomy for most. Their show is far more entertaining and more reality than Love and Hip-Hop. On Thursdays she is lounging around naked waiting for him to let himself in. She is already laying on the bed in the middle of her apartment, her fingers dancing in the moonlight between her legs, when he arrives. I watch her as she pleasures herself until he arrives too. Her fat ass, juicy pussy, and small and perky tits make me wanna touch myself as well, so of course I do. Pretty soon I'm creaming all over myself and that's before the show really begins.
Tall, dark, and handsome let's himself in and we both get excited, me because I know I'm going to get a show. Thickums, the nickname I gave her, sticks her fingers in her mouth to taste her sweet as he joins her. Before even removing his clothes he is covering her now dripping wet pussy with his mouth. He uses lips, tongue, teeth on her clit, lips, even licking her fat ass. He gets real nasty with her.
After he feasts on the meal she prepared for him with her fingers, he gets undressed, unknowingly revealing his rugged body to me also. I get even more excited and so does my pussy. Thickums, although thick, is flexible like a much smaller woman. She spreads that fat pussy of hers wide open, her toes touching the mattress. Her boyfriend enters her with ease, gentle, at first. I can imagine the sounds coming from her mouth at that moment. He's very well endowed.
He strokes in and out of her river slow and steady at first, then picks up the pace like he's in a race. He grabs her ankles and pushes her legs back further, exposing more of her treasure. I can clearly see the love faces she is making as our lover, he makes me cum too, is pounding away at her juice box. Next thing you know, he flips her over, lifting her big booty off the bed and shoving his stiff cock back in her glory hole. He grabs her hair as he drills himself into her and I can tell she likes it. We both do.
His strokes are long and deep and my fingers go deeper with each one of them. He is an amazing fucker. He smacks her ass and I swear I hear the sound echoing through my tiny space.
Now it's her turn as they move from the bed to a chair where he sits and she sits on his dick. With her back to him, she is sliding up and down his pole, her ass bouncing and clapping. He tosses his head back in enjoyment as she works her hips on him. She uses her balancing skills to twerk on his dick like she belongs on the Twerk Team. I can tell by the look on both their faces that they are both about to cum. He grabs her by the waist holding her in place on his dick while he explodes in her. She is squeezing his thighs from the force of her orgasm. And me, I'm grabbing the sheets around me as my waterfall flows and soaks them. We always share that moment together. Every Thursday like clockwork. I fantasize about joining them one day. Maybe one day. But until that day comes, I'll keep watching my favorite show.....

1 comment: