Monday, December 26, 2016

Twas The Day After Christmas (A Side Chick's Story)

  



     Cardeeay got me fucked up if he think he just bout to come over here and get some pussy after he ain't return none of my damn phone calls or texts yesterday. He ain't call to say Merry fucking Christmas or kiss my ass bitch. I was by myself all day waiting for his ass. I had to play with my pussy just to go to sleep because I was so wet thinking about the dick I thought I was about to get. Fuck him and whatever he think he about to try to do. His ass ain't getting shit!

     *Knock-Knock* Here this nigga go now. What fucking excuse could he possibly have for not calling me at all on Christmas? Everything been flavor for the past six months. We talk all day every day and we fucking at least once a day, more on a day when he isn't busy with work; we always having quickies. We went out on dates several times a week. He didn't have any children that he was spending the holiday with. I was upset. He did the same thing on Thanksgiving, told me he was with his mother all day but ain't call me not once. The next day though we spent making love, eating taking out, and watching movies.

     I open the door in nothing but a pair of black Victoria's Secret lace boy shorts and a black lace waist length teddy just so he would see what he would be missing. People always tell me I'm curvy and thick with a tiny waist and fat booty and this I know to be true. "Who the fuck do you think you are Cardeeay?" I asked as I swung open the door. And there my man stood, his pretty ass creamy caramel skin, 6'7, 250lbs of pure, solid muscle frame, in a pair of gray sweats, his baby arm, as I called it, calling for me to come swallow it and a wife beater. He was covered in tattoos. My pussy started throbbing at the sight of him. She always doing that bullshit, she has no self control, making my life hard and shit.

     He stepped inside and closed the door, grabbing me by the hand and sending chills through my body. He had that affect on me. Not only was he sexy as fuck with the prettiest smile I have ever seen, he was always great with his penis and with his mouth. I was definitely dickmatized. His stroke game was A plus. "I miss you baby," he said looking at me and licking his lips like I was on a plate of steak and potatoes. "Cut the bullshit nigga because if you missed me you would've been with me yesterday. You ain't even text me back and let me know that you were good or nothing. What's good?" He still had my hand in his and pulled me to the living room couch, sitting down and pulling me down beside him. His aggressiveness always turned me on, my pussy got moist immediately. He started kissing me, deep and passionate, like he did in fact miss me. I fell into that trance that he gets me with every time, kissing him back. By then, I felt a wave of juiciness between my thighs.

     I started scratching his back as he took his lips from my lips to my neck, nibbling on it gently. His lips planted kisses while his tongue licked down to my breasts. He lifted the teddy that had obviously done it's job over my head and started sucking on my nipples. His mouth was so warm and his tongue so strong. I wanted to feel it on my pussy. "Baby my pussy is fucking dripping," I told him. I knew that would make him want to drink up my sticky sweet honey. He quickly went to take off my panties and slurp up my sweetness, moaning at how I was filling his mouth up. He had that affect on me too, made me literally dripping wet. I moaned out in pleasure. "You get on my fucking nerves," I said in between moans. And he did. The fact that he just strolled up in this bitch without an explanation and now his mouth was covering my pussy like a blanket swaddling a newborn. It felt so good though and now I wanted to feel that mean ass curve between his legs all up in my guts. He would be hitting spots I ain't even know I had and making me have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. I told you I was addicted.

     He kissed me again, letting me taste my sugar honey ice tea on his lips. I ain't even see the nigga take his pants off but I felt that curve hit it's first spot. I was cumming all over his dick as he was laughing at the way my body reacted to him. He was an asshole like that, he knew he had that control over me. I could never stay mad at him for too long. He stroked in and out of my pussy slow and steady, making my legs weak. Putting his back into it, moving his hips side to side and in circles. I had a leg on the back of my couch so my pussy was wide open as he dug deep inside her, making her so happy that she cried tears of joy; I was cumming again. "Damn Cardeeay. You feel so fucking good." "That's all you baby," he replied, shoving every inch of his dick all up in me. "You wet as fuck, cumming all over my shit." He took his dick out as the juices from it dripped all over my couch and swiftly flipped me over, pulling my ass up by my hips and pushing my back down. That damn curve of his was going to work on my kitty kat, hitting all kinds of walls and shit. My pussy started talking to his ass I was cumming so much. He started talking back to her, "I love you too baby. You know just how big daddy like it." He was fucking the life out of me and the movement out of my legs. With one last deep stroke he too was cumming with me, his children filling my the comforts of my walls.
 
     "Nigga you had me waiting for that dick yesterday what the fuck?" He wasn't getting away that easily. I was pissed that my fingers couldn't do what his penis could. "Kareema baby, listen, there is something that I have to tell you." I felt my face get hot, this couldn't be good. "I couldn't see you yesterday or return any of your phone calls or texts because," he paused for a few seconds. I looked at him with the meanest mug on my face. I was bout to punch him if he didn't keep talking. "I was with my family." "You mean family, like mother and grandparents and aunts and uncles and shit right? That's fine but you could've just told me that. I can't be mad at that Cardeeay." "No Reema, family as in wife, and kids..."

2 comments: