Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Victoria's Secret

Lacey and I have been friends since the third grade when she moved next door to me with her mother and baby brother. We've been inseparable ever since. We shared everything, clothes, shoes, makeup, lunches, everything. Wherever she was, I was there too. Shopping mall, library, parks, parties, the hood.

We were there for each other through all the asshole boyfriends in high school and college and it was an unspoken rule, exes were off limits. Not that I wanted any of them, they were all bums. Some broke, others with no goals or dreams, no job or education, and a few who only wanted to smoke and drink and fuck all day.

Then Lacey met Sterling and he was everything them other clowns were not. He had money, a great job with job security, financial stability, his own home and car, no kids thus no baby mama drama. Plus he was sexy as hell looking like Morris Chestnut in the face and body. The first time I met him was at the gym with Lacey. He had on a pair of sweats, I could see his dick print. That too was something worth holding on too. I was introduced to him as Victoria, her sister.

The moment our eyes met I knew I had to have him for myself. My pussy had a good sex alarm that went off around men with good sex. I don't know how or when I acquired that gift but I did and it never steered me wrong. I knew how my bestie felt about Sterling though. She was trying to keep him. She would talk about her perfect he was and respectful and loyal. I was use to her dating jerks and I deserved better myself. They didn't have a title so why couldn't we share him like we did everything else?

One day, while out getting fill-ins with Lacey her phone was going off as she had left her handbag with me to dry her nails. I wanted to know if it was Sterling so I picked it up. It was a text from him asking her to meet him at a restaurant for lunch. I got the details and replied that she would be there before deleting the conversation. I planned on meeting him there myself and getting my own fix for lunch; I been hungry for that man. I knew Lacey couldn't fuck him like my nasty ass could. I made up some lame excuse after we left the nail salon as to why I had to go in such a hurry.

An hour later I was freshened up and waiting outside in my car for my best friend's lover to pull up. He did right on time. I exited my vehicle and strutted to his in my fuck em dress with no panties. He was looking around as if he was looking for Lacey. “She‘s not here Sterling. And she won't be,” I said. “It‘s just me and you.” I winked at him. Before he could speak, I pulled his dick through the zipper hole in his jeans and put it in my mouth, right in the parking lot of our meeting spot. He leaned back against the car, moaning. I was a beast with my mouth, he wouldn't resist.

He placed his hand on the back of my head as it bobbed back and forth, filling with moisture as his dick grew harder. I stopped swallowing him whole long enough to tell him to meet me in my car's backseat. I wanted to bounce on his chocolate candy bar looking dick until I covered it in cream. And he let me until we both came hard, and he didn't even use protection. How's that for sharing? We could be a little secret, Lacey didn't have to know a damn thing. Maybe if they got married one day I would tell her but until then he would be “Victoria's Secret”.... Stay tuned to see what happens next....

4 comments:

  1. I'm ready for this book to drop TADAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with them, but she was all the way wrong just like he was, how could they do that to the bestfriend? Wow... what a slut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with them, but she was all the way wrong just like he was, how could they do that to the bestfriend? Wow... what a slut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mannnn! She needs to be punched in the face, ole scandalous raggedy heffa. Some friends are not friends at all. Periodt!

    ReplyDelete