Sunday, July 10, 2016

Down On Me (Explicit Content)

When you go DOWN ON ME, I wanna bite my lip.
And I wanna pull my hair, when you bite my lip.
The way you nibble it...and make me wiggle it...and use your tongue to *strum* my clit as you *fiddle* it.

When you go DOWN ON ME, I wanna moan and scream.
And you know I lose control when I'm about to cream.
Is this a dream?...or some type of scheme?...I love your fucking mouth, I'm trying to be on your team.
 
When you go DOWN ON ME, the feeling goes straight to my head like liquor.
My kitty appreciates the way that you lick her.
In fact do it a little quicker.
Make her throw up white stuff like she gettin a little sicker (lol)

Sorry if that was too explicit.
You give the best head I must admit it.
Drive me so crazy I should be committed.
The way you do it aint nobody ever did it.
 
You a beast when you go DOWN ON ME.
With just one lick you turn my river into a sea.
I get so wet at just the thought of we.
We get it poppin just the two of us, we don't need three.
 
Now let's switch it up, it's my turn to please you.
Imma give you my best skills, I ain't tryna tease you.
My mouth is watering to taste that brown on you.
So lay back and relax while I go DOWN ON YOU........(to be continued)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment