Monday, July 25, 2016

Down On You (Explicit Content) Follow up to Down On Me

You love it when I go DOWN ON YOU.
With every stroke of my mouth, I'm doing something new.
I cherish your penis like it's my favorite shoe.
And will do some unheard of things to it too 😉
 
You love it when I go DOWN ON YOU and make you moan like me.
Nobody does it quite like I and keeps it stone like me.
Keep it bone like me.
Have you in a zone like me.
Who you know can swallow you like a shot of Patron like me 😂
 
You love it when I go DOWN ON YOU and make your toes curl.
The way I take it all in takes your mind for a whirl.
And then I use my tongue to play with your {pearls}.
Only thing that comes out of your mouth is "damn girl".
 
When I go DOWN ON YOU I love the way you pull my hair.
You pull with all your might but I dont care.
When it comes to oral sex, we the perfect pair.
Now follow me, let me handcuff you to the chair.

Now when I go DOWN ON YOU, you have nowhere to go.
You can try but you might fall though.
I know it's too good you can't take this blow.
Your head falls back as I lick your creamy flow.
 
I can tell by the look on your face that it is intense.
And by the sounds passing your lips, the pleasure immense.
So let me say this in order to condense...
You fucking love it when I go DOWN ON YOU!!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment