Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Other Side

I was in town on business, my first time ever in Miami so I was excited. I heard the men and women there are beyond beautiful. Maybe I would meet an attractive man to have a rendezvous with if I'm not too busy. I'm always so busy with work that I don't even have time to date. I need to release some stress.

As I unboarded my plane and headed into the airport, I seen a few prospects, 6'0 with butterscotch skin and hazel eyes, 6'5 with hershey brown skin and the neatest locs I've ever seen. I wanted to pull on them as he used his tongue and lips to make my kitty purr. I was beyond horny seeing all of the fine and exotic men walking around in abundance. My pussy was getting wetter with every passing second. I needed to get to my hotel room to shower and maybe hit the town a little. I didn't have anything to do until the next day.

I headed outside to catch a cab since the hotel was out of shuttle distance. More sexy men were outside of the airport, making my juice box even more juicy. I needed to control myself. I had at least a 20 minute ride to the hotel, according to the confirmation e-mail when I booked the room. I scanned the immediate area for a vacant cab. I seen only one. I made my way towards it, Louis Vuitton luggage in tow. As I approached the taxicab reaching for the door handle, a very beautiful woman, about 5'10 with the creamiest caramel skin I'd every seen, a head full of big sexy curls, and a ass so fat even i wanted to grab it, approached the cab.

She said she was in a hurry and urgently needed the taxicab. My need for sex was just as urgent. She offered to pay the entire fare if I let her share it with me. I agreed. What harm could be done by sharing a cab. We hoped in. The driver was of course middle eastern and spoke with a thick accent. We each told him our drop off locations before he pulled away from the curb, leaving all them fine brothers in his rearview mirror.

My pussy was still wet though. And the gorgeous woman's scent was not helping. It was very seductive and so was she as she sat with her long legs crossed staring at me. Her titties were perfect in her blouse, I could see her nipples staring at me too.

Her eyes spoke to me. Like they were telling me to come closer, so I did. She started playing in my hair, letting her fingers trace down to my ears then neck. She kissed my neck. My heart started to race. Her kiss felt so good and I'd never been with a woman before. I've always loved dick.

Before I knew it, her fingers were dancing on the dancefloor between my thighs, it was even more wet now. I was glad I wore the dress that I did.

This woman was making me feel so good with just her fingers it made me wonder how else she could make me feel. I kissed her. We embraced each other in a passionate kiss. Her lips were soft and tasted sweet. She moved her lips to my thighs, kissing and teasing around my throbbing vulva. I wanted to feel her speakerboxx on my love below. She must have read my mind. She covered me with her mouth. I melted. Well technically, came right away, it has been that long.

You taste as good as you look she said. I told her to feast away. We didn't pay any attention to the taxicab driver but I know he was paying attention to us. I moaned as she sucked, licked, and nibbled away at my dripping beauty. I came again and she slurped it up, not missing a drop. The way this beautiful stranger was eating my pussy no man had ever done. I have been missing out! She inserted her index and middle fingers inside and started making circles as she made circles on my clit with her tongue. It felt so good I was cumming again. I couldn't believe what was happening. She pleasured me and my pussy for the entire 20 minutes it took to get to my hotel. I was in bliss after cumming off her tongue a few more times. I know we gave that driver a show he'd never seen before.

I didn't want to leave the woman but I knew she was in a hurry. Thank you I told her, you were amazing. She smiled before telling the driver to get her back to the airport before she missed her flight. She kissed me one last time, my honey still on her lips. I was in shock as they drove away, leaving me with a still soaking wet pussy.....

6 comments: