Monday, May 28, 2018

DAMN!!!



DAMN!!!
He got my my mind and body on lock.
And my mouth just waters at the thought of his cock.
Have my body getting hot, ready to bust like a glock.
Thinking about the way he left me curled up in the bed in shock!


DAMN!!!
Thoughts of him consume me like an infection.
Only I don't want a cure, I just want his affection.
His mental stimulation that once started this connection.
He's got my love locked down like he's the department of corrections!


DAMN!!!
I'm fiending for his love like it's cocaine.
He shouldn't have given me a hit, now I'm going through withdrawals and insane.
Something about the way that he sexed me is so explosive, guess he got that propane.
And even now, my fire is still burning, despite the way I make it rain.


DAMN!!!
I know he doesn't realize how bad my pussy wants and needs his dick.
I'm lookin forward to the next time, I need visual memories, so we'll make a flick.
Had me sprung all over again from the very first lick.
A tatted up  brown skin cutie is a habit I ain't trying to kick......

No comments:

Post a Comment