Tuesday, May 15, 2018

My Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me (Erotic Floetry)

I can still feel his chocolate skin against my caramel skin 🍫💦
My body's language is speaking to me, she wants to feel him again 🍆
I have swet daydreams about his sweet nectar dripping from my chin 🍯
And I zone out periodically, thinking of new ways for us to sin.
I can still hear his voice as he says my name 🎶
And hear his deep breaths in my ear as he starts to drain
Mixed in with the sounds of my falling rain 💦
My mind and body in-sync is driving me in-sane
I remember the orgasms, vaginal, clitoral, and the G-spot 💦🍆
From his rhythm in my pussy as our bodies b-bop 🎵
His submersible submerses in my ocean like a yacht 🛥
As my tongue repeats the words, "NO! DON"T STOP!"
I'm fiending for him so that makes me a fiend for him 💉
I hope this poem let's him know as I set the scene for him 🎬
Lights on, my moans is our music as I cream for him 🍦
Soon I awaken, panties soaked, from my dreams of him 😴

I wake up and I want to *TOUCH MYSELF*
So I do and end up wishing I can *FUCK MYSELF*
My mind is playing tricks, not sure if I can *TRUST MYSELF*
One thing IS sure, at this moment, I *LUST MYSELF*
 
It starts off simple, I envision my fingers as his
Stirring in my sticky honey as I handle my biz 🍯
On impulse, testing my skills like it's a pop quiz
When I'd much rather have swimming in me his kids🤰🏽
 
Then it gets complicated, my pussy throbbing at the thought of his thick 🍆
I feel her tighten on my fingers and she gets more slick
I should pull my phone out and make him a personal flick 🤳🏾
Showing him all the ways and places that I want his dick 💦
 
I must admit, it feels GOOD wanting him this BAD
Thinking about all the nasty fun we've had 🤓
The way his mouth saoks up my flow like a sanitary pad 😋
And how a good stroke in and a good stroke out makes my pussy glad ❤
 
I yearn for the moment that I can wake up next to him again 🛌
So that I can lift my leg up and let him navigate his way in ↗↘↖↙
But I'll only fantasize about our fantasies until then
And be ready for whatever when he says when.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment