Wednesday, May 30, 2018

PUT IT DOWN

I call him Money like Mayweather because he beat it up like Canelo. 🥊
Or maybe call him Swisher because he fill me up like a rello. 💨
I can't call him a gentleman, when we fuck he ain't a nice fellow. 😉
But I can't call him shit when I'm screaming into a pillow. 🛏

He the type to give long dick in longevity. 🍆
Not to mention, he LIT, so I fuck with him heavily. 💪🏾
I'm trying to give him this cake like my name Sara Lee. 🎂
And its not even his birthday but he can put his name on me. 😏

He talk so much shit when we not together that I can't forget about him. 🤷🏾
I love when I'm being nasty and filthy and he still treats me like a priceless gem. 💎
And these other niggas can't compare, his dick alone outweighs them. 🤤
He's the full package, like a luxury car with some rims. 🚗

His flyness goes further than his dick and he don't even know it. 🤦🏾
His highness is like royalty and my loyalty will show it. 💯
Just like my pussy juice, with these words, I'm go flow it. 💦
So when I say he put it down on me, you can quote it. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment