Tuesday, May 15, 2018

(Remote) CONTROL ME

No need to go to BLOCKBUSTER or find a REDBOX
We can make our own movie starring my wet box

You're the producer, director, and have the most important prop
Just know once we start there's no way we can stop

Lights, camera, action. I'm in position
Do whatever you please you dont need my permission

Just say cut when you're ready to switch scenes
No need for a wardrobe change, I wont be needing no jeans

So pull out the camera, mount it up, press RECORD
I'm gonna put on a show for you that you'll love for sure

PLAY we can start breaking a sweat and soaking up the sheets
Long stroke in it slow right before you start to beat

PAUSE let your dick marinate in my kitty kat
Make him jump a little to make her pitty pat

Whatever you do just dont press STOP
Keep filling me up until Im ready to pop

I love the way your love below pleases my love below, see
I submit, I admit, your loving (remote) CONTROLS me

No comments:

Post a Comment