Tuesday, May 15, 2018

WITHDRAWALS (I'm Going Thru It)


I need it...
I fiend it...
So much so that I dream it.
I wake up with my fingers in my pudding and she creams it.
 
She's dripping...
Fingers slipping...
As they play in her.
In and out and round and round as they lay in her.
 
I crave it...
My favorite...
Feeling him fill me.
My pain melts away as he sexually heals me.
 
She's throbbing...
She's sobbing...
Needing his love near her.
She's calling his name wondering if he can hear her.
 
I miss him...
Want to kiss him...
But also want to do so much more.
Let him have his way with me for one night, be his little whore.
 
SOMETIMES I CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS
WHEN I NEED TO FEEL HIS MOTION DEEP SEA DIVING IN MY OCEAN
THE WAY HE LOVES ME IS LIKE A POTION.
UNDER A SPELL
BUT HE CAN'T TELL
THAT FOR HIM MY BODY YELLS
SO UNTIL HE ANSWERS I'LL KEEP RINGING HIS CELL...
 
DAMN! I'M GOING THROUGH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment