Monday, May 28, 2018

PRIVATE STORM



PRIVATE STORM
I hear the sound of raindrops tapping against my window 🌧
As I envision your head next to me on my pillow
With each drip I flashback to your stroke 🍆
And with each dip my fingers get a little more soaked 💦
I moan and she purrs as she rains down my thighs 🍑
The rain falls harder, I feel my body temperature rise 🔥
Baby, now my pussy is like a rain cloud
My raindrops begin to fall as my moans get loud 💦
I slowly take my fingers out the strong water flow
And into the shelter of my mouth so I can taste the rainbow 🌈
Now the sound of the rain drowns out my screams
My body starts to shiver as she starts to cream 🍦
Laying here, touching her, playing in her QUIET STORM
I wish you were here so we could make our own PRIVATE STORM......

No comments:

Post a Comment